‘Google Personalized Homepage’ will be rebranded as iGoogle and will let you build your own gadgets using wizards. The gadgets are very simple and are more like containers for things that matter to you: photos, videos, events. The wizards let you enter the settings for seven new gadget templates:
1. Photo album – add up to 7 photos that can be rotated.
2. GoogleGram – enter seven greeting messages.
3. Daily Me – type what you are doing.
4. Countdown – count the days until a special event.
5. Simple list – you can use it as a ToDo list, shopping list.
6. YouTube videos – up to 10 videos.
7. Freeform gadget – add an image and some text.
Much like FaceBook The iGoogle gadgets are a way of staying in touch and communicating with your friends.